Why Did I start Baby Steps Fitness...
I have spent some time recently looking at the reasons why I decided to start Baby Steps Fitness, a sort of mission statement so I know if my business is on track.
My aim and the benefits to all my classes and my workshops are;
- To educate Mums on the best way to get back in to exercise after having your baby, no matter what age your baby/child is by showing you what you can and can’t do,
- To make exercise an enjoyable and social experience,
- To provide a class that is beneficial for Mum and Baby,
- Allow Mums to meet new people and make new friends with like minded Mums,
- Babies and children enjoy the class as they are able to interact with other children and play in a sensory rich environment under the supervision of my helper and to
- Provide workshops that encompass all of the above and help to educate and support Mums to look after themselves and their own Wellbeing with inspiring guest speakers on interesting subjects.
(and to be able to try and find a work- life balance so I get to be the best Mum I can be to my two cheeky boys ;-)
If this is something that you like the sound of or sparks an interest in you then please feel free to take a look at all my classes on my class details tab
and if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org